I cannot take this anymore.
I don't know what I want.
I hate getting Cs in school it's so fucked up.
I am so emotional. I just feel useless, empty and stupid.
How am I not lucky?
How come no one looks out for me?
Why am I crying?
Why am I so sad?
I look at all these photos and I just feel so alone.
There's nobody right now that I can just go to and give a big hug to.
It seems like there's no one to lean on.
I know there are people that care for me but you don't know the feeling of being alone and scared and unable to express this feeling of just random sadness.
I hate it.
I want it to stop.
Everyday I feel like crying.
Everyday I'm tearing over things that don't make sense.
I am alone.
I am small and insignificant and I need to constantly be around people right now.
I need confirmation and attention and laughter.
This is just one of those me being me times.
I hope this breakdown lasts only today because I've held back these tears for the past few days now.
I hope I am okay tomorrow.
I will cry my eyes out today and hope the burden lifts.
And god. I feel so, so, so, so ugly you cannot comprehend.
I've no idea why I feel this way.
This is just a whiny post, please excuse me.
But unless you have bouts of extreme loneliness and feelings of extreme inept, you cannot judge me.
I am just very, very, very, very, very sad for unexplained reasons.