To: V. Sahadevan
By gosh, I really do hope you're Googling me or something because there is no way, absolutely NO WAY, that you'd know of my twitter account from someone. Very few people know of it and they're all from my Uni and I'm so elitist now of whom I make friends with I've no doubt that you don't know them. Granted I picked the most unoriginal (am I supposed to say original here, because my name really is but the fact that I picked that weird name for an account is not) name but that's not the point.
The point here is that you bothered. You bothered to look me up on facebook, on friendster AND on twitter. While I didn't.
I. DIDN'T.
And I didn't add you back. And I didn't give you a message. Nothing. Zilch, ZERO (much like the person you are to me). So why do you bother trying?
Fuck off outta my life!
I don't want to be friends with you. Let me tell you the reasons why.
1. When we were in Millennia, you completely ignored me. Be it after we broke up or the months after that. And of course I was the person who ignored you as well but only because I was trying to get over you. But still, after all said and done, you really couldn't be bothered with me then when I was right in front of you. But now that we're no longer in contact and such, why should I give you the time of day since you took me for granted?
2. I understand promises and words are meant to be broken sometimes but remember when I told you that when and if I walked away, I never turn back? This is it. Recognise it for what it is. There is nothing of you now that I treasure. I don't even remember your kindness, don't remember what you like and whatnot. All I remember is that you loved spouting bullshit to me (commitment-phobe, can't be with me because you'd lose a friend wtf, etc., etc.,) you'd hurt me relentlessly and you'd treat me as though we never were anything to each other when you could be so tender to another person with the same history.
3. I hate you. I hate how you assume that after months of not talking, of ignoring each other, of never even acknowledging each other you just pop up like a bad facebook chat and ask me which Uni I got in. Wtf...? I found it hard to discuss my result to friends of 5 years and here you are, some jackass from my past who never spoke to me, whom I assumed forgot about me, asking me about my future prospects?! I'm sorry but I don't find it polite to ask new acquaintances about what they're gonna do with their lives/future. I think a How are you? might suffice, but no. No. You thought you'd ask me straight up Hey, which school are you going to? To put it crudely as I do so well, it's like going on a date and asking Hey, so are you gonna fuck me?
4. This is childish but since you started it without giving me an e-mail or asking someone for my number like you knew how to do then, I'll go do the same yeah? If I didn't add you on friendster or facebook AND blocked you on MSN, it kinda reeks of me not wanting to be associated with you right? RIGHT?! Did the rugby boys drop you on your head so much, some brain cells come loose or you're unable to come to a conclusion or something? So much so that you've got to try twitter as well? Huh, HUH?! Are you a stickler for rejection or something? Do you crave it so much you've got to try every form of internet network/friend channel thingy? I mean if that's the case just get a dice and pretend you'd lose whatever number you get. It'd save you alot of time.
I think its pretty interesting that with all the trying you do, it never gets through your thick skull. I've thrown out every memory of you. Everything. All that's left is the knowledge that our relationship (be it as friends or something more) was a fraud and it was total bullshit. Nothing more. Have you rid your life of me? I suggest you do. I also find it telling that you only try me through the internet when back then you'd go looking in other people. What you're doing now is insincere. I've no idea what I owe you. I'd give you back those 3-5months of time wasted but I can't. I'd give you back everything but I can't. Trust me, I don't want my past tainted by you. I don't need you. I don't forgive you. I don't want to be friends with you because you're shit at it.
I've nothing to say to you that's little more then Fuck You. I don't wish to re-connect with you. Neither do I wish anything on you or for you. Just mutherfucking leave me the fuck alone because life is dandy without you.
I hope you see this. By golly, I PRAY you see this just to know how much I fucking want you to walk off the edge of this earth.