oh ho-ho
Back from watching two movies. Fantastic Mr. Fox and A Christmas Carol.
I wanna stop every kid on the way home and tell them to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox. Christmas Carol has awesome animation but a story that might not be for the kids. Ho hum.
And I no longer care that people find me touchy or feisty or irritable. Whateves. Deal with it la okay? I don't kill you so, good enough ready. Don't ask for more. And its not like I don't help people or I don't have a kind bone in my body. When I am pissed off, don't disturb me la. I prefer to be alone when I am upset or angry so what? I never disturb you what. Just leave me be la. You think I wanna brood when I have a bad day issit? If the day sucks it just does lor. I don't want to talk about it la. I'll talk when I've shut myself in my cave and have a little sniffle or something. And if you don't dare to trample on my toes then it just means you've stepped over the mark doesn't it. I don't consider you anything else, no offense. I just don't like the way you are. End of story. You don't dare come near then I also see no point in making an effort with you.
I bought myself a cupcake with a ring on it. Its a T-rex. Its cool. I've named it Rexxy.
And I'm trying to say cuss instead of *insert cuss word here*.
Thank god for Mr. Fox.
Love love.
Bye.