you
A pain. That's what you are. I don't like the fact that you think you're so pretty, so adorable and so self-righteous. How you act as though you don't like it, but honestly, you do. You do, else you won't mention it. You're sincerely proud of it, methinks. How you "never get angry". How you think just being coy will get things your way. And they do. They do go your way. How you'll jump on any bandwagon where you'll be free and easy with minimal effort. How you dump your burden on others and never even begin to think of doing otherwise. And you lie to the people whom you shouldn't even lie to. Without an inkling of guilt. Just open your mouth and things will go as planned. I also loathe the fact how you say things so matter of factly when you've done next to nothing to sound as you do.
Why? You're such a douchebag. You cannot even finish what you started and you'll only go for what you like. You seem to never be able to commit yourself to doing anything. And you'll continue your barrage of insensitivity and shamelessness. To make matters worse, you actually get praise and reinforcement from it. I mean, seriously, WHY?
Can't you see you're making this bag of pure, concentrated laziness into a brat? Can't you see that this brat will sail through life without even thinking of consequences? You're cultivating this habit, this illogical thought. And I know firsthand that when this bum gets what he/she deserves, he/she blames others like it was not obvious that it was his/her own undoing. I scoff inwardly, wishing and hoping, and knowing that in a world where I get my way, I'd give him/her a shake and tell him/her to wake the fuck up.
So grow up, okay? I'm sick and tired of you.