i want
I want the whole Chronicles of Narnia Series. I want lots and lots of books. I want lots and lots of
CDs and DVDs. I want a painter and interior decorator to revamp my room. I want to throw away all my papers from MI. I want a new haircut
coz my hair is looking fat. I want a Siamese/Scottish Fold. I want my neighbour to move out. I want a House DVD *frowns and nods head seriously*. I want to go to
Redang. I want a
BlackBirdFly or any toy camera that can take soft edge pictures so I can mess up my wall (speaking of which the wall has ANOTHER tiny hole in the purple which I hate.
LooLooPoo.). I want more rings.
Most of all, I want to find a stack of unmarked bills in my mailbox so I can buy
meself all these stuff. Thank you God.
Hehehe.
So one day I was thinking about my life and I realised that its halfway starting. I'm gonna have to face up to a serious job that does not pay by the hour. I'm gonna have to dress up proper to give off a certain "corporate" look (whatever that means). I'm gonna have to do so many things.
I
panicked.