love
The impossibility of those who were involved in my life for the past 6months to be reading this is unreal. Nevertheless, it doesn't make it any less meaningful. the people who stuck through to it, the people who made it all happen, the people who never gave up hope, you guys are all so special in your own way. The rollercoaster ride to the finish line was almost impossible but to be right there at Victoria Theatre, to finally feel the rush, to finally come to the realisation that 'This is IT!', and then to calm down and realise that 'This is it...', was definitely worth all of the effort. Even through all the bad blood boiling under, we've finally completed the last hurdle of our race. I'm proud to say that I've had the opportunity to work with the AMAZING bunch of people on Blood Ties. The past few days, as sluggish as it has all been, each and every individual has been a pillar of support to myself and those around me. We might have all been tired, but it was the collective energy that helped us get through it. I'll miss the thrill of the night's show, I'll miss the anticipation of waiting for your own play, and I'll miss waiting by the side for my charater to come out. I'll miss the insane rush, definitely.
To my personal indian family of play two, you guys have been my all. I know I'm not the best at rehearsals, but you guys, with your light and humour, helped pass the time faster and with much more fun. Jamie, always the funny one with all your antics and jokes and good nature. Uma, with your never ending energy and whole heartedness. Darsha, the devil in disguise, the one with all the quick wit and comic timing. Akash, never one to be left out and always eager to do new things and silly antics. And finally Adam, the sweetheart who is just one in a billion.
I'll miss the times with you guys.
To the cast of play one, although we don't see each other alot, you guys have made the past few days unforgettable. Atalier, what can I say? You're just amazing. You're the disco ball to my disco dances. Varian, always the calm one. I respect you for what you've put into the play and for sticking to it despite knowing what you know. Ash, you're just yourself. And that's what I like about you. To Vivien, your commitment is truly remarkable and I love the way you tell stories. Finally, to Regina. You fill in places we cannot, and patch things up where we can't. You, were Blood Ties' EVERYTHING.
And it wouldn't be all it was if not for our backstage crew. Tim, you're my joy. My lameass partner that I have a retarded connection to. I love you for that man. New, just your name brings a smile to everyone's faces. And everyone else that I cannot name, you guys were just amazing. Props to Fazlinda(!), Pamela and Niloufer who've made it all come together with the bits and pieces for the play, the makeup, the touchups, the running up and down backstage to look for us. Your energy was endless.
All of you guys behind the scene are my unsung heroes. Couldn't have made it without you.
love, Love, LOVE to all. Thank you.