i've always been a dreamer i hide my head among the clouds but now that i am coming down won't you be my solid ground?
Mother, i'm counting down the days. I have been infinitely lucky this year. My brother bought me a PSP Slim in Lavender I mean, what a bloody shock! Along with my handphone, he has bought me two things that i can never find a way to repay.
It blends oh so well with my room Soon i hope to draw some swirly wirly things on the wall I'll trace them out in pencil first. I'm so excited.
My mobile has given me a shock as well It RANG! Like ZOMGWTFROFLMAO I know this is a normal thing for mobiles to do But you do not know my emoshit of a mobile personally. It gets even with me i tell you. Tsk!
I've also been considering cutting my hair. Short. Its so unbelievably tempting. I might cut it mid length first, then cut it short. I do so wish i can get into that chi-chi school Just this once, please?
Pout; And let the world see the lips of yours spinning sweet words Watch your words though I might just punch you in the face Two strikes baby, I'm not up for the third. Remember me; if for the stain in your eyes.
¶ 10:54 PM
I am someone you might know, this is my personal weblog - means i write everything based on my personal perspectives, whether those are wrong or right, insulting or flattering, stupid or smart, those are my ways of seeing the universe. You may come and read, but the contents are not yours. If you don't like what you read - once again: those are mine. If you hate me because of my writings that's not my responsibility, I never asked you to come here.