i dont understand
1) Single, taken or crushing?
Ans: Monkey
2) Are you happy with your life now?
Ans: So-so.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
Ans: Monkey!
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Ans: Sure sure.
5) Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
Ans: I've yet to experience it but yes, i do.
6) Would you take back someone if he cheats you?
Ans: Maybe. Yupp, maybe.
7) Have you talked abt marriage with another person before?
Ans: Yeah. We didn't work out. HAHA!
8) Do you want children?
Ans: YEAH!
9) How many?
Ans: FOUR!
10) Would you ever consider adoption?
Ans: Why not?
11) If someone likes you now, what is the best way to let you know of his/her feelings?
Ans: Shout it in the hallways!!
12) Do u enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans: Nah.
13) Honestly, what's the furthest thing you and your ex did?
Ans: I think we could spit pretty far.
14) Do u believe in love at first sight?
Ans: Nope.
15) Are u romantic?
Ans: Yes.
16) Do you believe dat you can change someone?
Ans: In small ways, yes.
17) If u could marry someone, where will it be?
Ans: Wet London or Paris
18) Do you give in easily when fighting?
Ans: I don't think so
19) Do u have feelings for someone right now?
Ans: Monkey!
20) Have you ever wished you could have had someone but you messed it up?
Ans: No.
21) Have you ever broken a heart?
Ans: Yes?
22) If one day your best friend fell in love with the boy/girl you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
Ans: Nothing. I'll win hands down. CHEY! LOL.
23) Are you missing someone right now?
Ans: Kinda.
I'm doing this cause I've nothing to do ok.
And he asked me too also la.
Haha :))